Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ice Cream and Monkey Bread

The other day Ady was exceptionally good! She came when I said "come", stopped when I said "stop", and listened when I said "no". We went to the grocery store and she was good the whole time. She played with Sierra and went right down for her nap! I was so pleased with her good behavior that we took her out to ice cream that night.

She ate the whole thing, but you could tell it was quite the task


Sierra wanted some too, this is her pout face, it breaks my heart!


But it breaks daddy's more, he gave in and let her have a taste


Ady helping me make some Monkey bread


When I was putting in the cinnamon she noticed that I had to open the bag every time I got a new scoop...so without me saying anything to her she held it open for me :) What a sweetie!


We got some new games from a friend and the girls had lots of fun playing!




No comments:

Post a Comment